Centor F3 hardware
The Centor F3 system allows bifold doors to be installed into any existing opening without the need for major structural changes. Perfect for use in residential renovations, F3 hardware accommodates panels 3' 3" (1000mm) wide by 9' 10" (2700mm) high and 176lbs (80kg).
- Floor-rolling bifold system
- Inward or outward opening panels
- Suitable for double-glazing
- Exterior or interior use
- Team F3 with quality panels to create a formidable barrier against the elements when closed
- Manufactured in architectural-grade stainless steel or aluminum, bearings are custom machined while machined wheels are individually precision ground
- Articulated carriers compensate for imperfect openings, ensuring smooth operation
- Guards on the carriers push grit away from the mechanism
- The ready-made concealed, angled track is protected with a seal to keep operation smooth
- Optional offset floor guides and floor pivots allow the floor guide channel to be concealed beneath closed doors.
- Surface-mounted fittings ensures easy assembly and installation
- Unique hinge system allows for equal-sized panels regardless of the door configuration
- Externally accessible hardware can not be compromised
- Features patented Surelock 4TM adjustment mechanism for vertical and lateral adjustment using a screwdriver and 9/16" (14mm) spanner
- Extensively tested including Finite Element Analysis, Cycle testing and Corrosion testing
- Secure F3-based doors with Centor Dropbolts or Twinpoint Locks
- Pair with Centor’s S1 screen to keep interiors insect-free
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.