Centor E3 hardware
Responding to the demands of architects and homeowners wishing to push the boundaries of bifold innovation, Centor E3 is suitable for a range of residential and commercial applications. Providing complete freedom in door design, E3 accommodates panels up to 4' (1200mm) wide by 12' (3600mm) high and 250lbs (115kg), allowing for the extra weight of double-glazing.
- Top-hung bifold system
- Inward or outward opening panels
- Use with wood or aluminum doors
- Exterior or interior use
- Suitable for double-glazing or triple-glazing
- Team E3 with quality panels to create a formidable barrier against the elements when closed
- Manufactured in architectural-grade stainless steel, bearings are custom machined and wheels are individually precision ground
- Offset floor guides and floor pivots are standard so the floor guide channel can be concealed beneath closed doors
- Ready-made sills available
- Quick-fix surface-mounted fittings ensures easy assembly and installation
- Unique hinge system allows for equal-sized panels regardless of the configuration
- Locking screw technology ensures E3 hardware cannot be removed from the track
- NEW Surelock 5 (patent pending) for simple vertical adjustment with a 5/16" (8mm) Allen key
- Lateral adjustment can be made with a Phillips-head screwdriver
- Cycle tested to equivalent of opening and closing panels every day for 40 years!
- Secure E3-based doors with stylish Centor Dropbolts
- Pair with Centor’s S1 fly screen to keep homes insect-free
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.