Centor E2 hardware
Developed first and constantly upgraded since its inception, E2 is the perfect choice for bifold doors in private residences or light commercial applications. E2 hardware accommodates panels 3' 7" (1100mm) wide by 9' 10" (3000mm) high and 130lbs (60kg).
- Top-hung bifold system
- Inward or outward opening panels
- Use with wood or aluminum doors
- Exterior or interior use
- Team E2 with quality panels to create a formidable barrier against the elements when closed
- Manufactured in architectural-grade stainless steel, bearings are custom machined while wheels are individually precision ground
- Optional offset floor guides and floor pivots allow the floor guide channel to be concealed beneath closed doors.
- Ready-made sills available
- Choose quick-fix surface-mounted fittings for easy assembly or mortice hinged components for traditional joinery style
- Unique hinge system allows for equal-sized panels regardless of the configuration
- Locking screw technology ensures E2 hardware cannot be removed from the track
- NEW Surelock 5 (patent pending) for simple vertical adjustment with a 5/16" (8mm) Allen key
- Lateral adjustment can be made with a Phillips-head screwdriver
- Cycle tested to equivalent of opening and closing panels every day for 40 years!
- Secure E2-based doors with stylish Centor Dropbolts
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.