Centor S2 insect screen
As Centor’s newest retractable screen, the S2 can be paired with French and sliding doors or windows up to 2600mm wide. With its compact design, S2 can be used in a renovation or new build, or retrofitted to existing doors or windows.
- Install on the interior
- Pair with doors or windows
- Screen configurations:
- Single: a screen extending from one side of the frame across the entire opening, up to 1300mm wide
- Double: two screens meeting in the middle up of the opening up to 2600mm wide
- Compact design – low-profile sill just 19mm high
- Operate the robust screen from any height on the stile
- Simple to install in a four-step process
- Load-balancing technology ensures the screen remains in any chosen position until moved aside
- Self-feeding mechanism will feed the mesh onto the roll as the screen is retracted if it blows out of the top or bottom track
- Once installed, the screen mechanism is accessible through the removable covers for simple servicing, repair or cleaning
- The durable aluminium frame is available powder-coated in RAL 9016 Traffic White or RAL 7016 Anthracite Grey. Custom colours are available on request.
- Charcoal insect mesh made from hard-wearing polyester/PVC, available in Standard weave (for flies, moths, mosquitoes) or Tight weave (for midges and tiny insects)
- Backed by a 5-year warranty