Centor E3 hardware
Responding to the demands of architects and homeowners wishing to push the boundaries of bifold innovation, Centor E3 hardware is suitable for a range of residential and commercial applications. Providing complete freedom in door design, E3 accommodates panels up to 1200mm wide by 3600mm high and 115kg, allowing for the extra weight of double and triple glazing.
- Top-hung bifold system
- Inward or outward opening panels
- Use with timber or aluminium doors
- Exterior or interior use
- Suitable for double-glazing or triple-glazing
- Manufactured in architectural-grade stainless steel, bearings are custom machined and wheels are individually precision ground
- Offset floor guides and floor pivots are standard so the floor guide channel can be concealed beneath closed doors
- Sills available
- Quick-fix surface-mounted fittings allow for easy assembly
- Unique hinge system allows for equal-sized panels regardless of the configuration
- Locking screw technology ensures E3 hardware cannot be removed from the track
- NEW Surelock 5 (patent-pending) ensures simple and self-locking vertical adjustment with an 8mm Allen key
- Independent top and bottom lateral adjustment of +/-5mm is possible using a Phillips screwdriver
- Cycle tested to equivalent of opening and closing panels every day for 40 years!
- Secure E3-based doors with Centor Dropbolts or Centor Twinpoint locks
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Dimensions are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.