Centor E3 CLD hardware
Created to address the unique requirements of composite door manufacturers and fabricators, E3 CLD brings the extraordinary potential of Centor's surface-mounted bi-folding hardware to the aluminium-clad timber door market.
- Top-hung bifold system
- Inward or outward opening panels
- Use with composite doors
- Exterior or interior use
- Suitable for double-glazing or triple-glazing
- Manufactured in architectural-grade stainless steel, bearings are custom machined and wheels are individually precision ground
- Offset floor guides and floor pivots are standard so the floor guide channel can be concealed beneath closed doors
- Sills available
- Quick-fix surface-mounted fittings allow for easy assembly
- Innovative hinge system provides symmetry to the door design and simplifies the door manufacturing process. Modified panel gaps and frame tolerances ensure enhanced panel sealing
- Locking screw technology ensures E3 CLD hardware cannot be removed from the track
- NEW Surelock 5 (patent-pending) ensures simple and self-locking vertical adjustment with an 8mm Allen key
- Independent top and bottom lateral adjustment of +/-5mm is possible using a Phillips screwdriver
- Cycle tested to equivalent of opening and closing panels every day for 40 years!
- Secure E3 CLD-based doors with Centor Dropbolts or Centor Twinpoint locks
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Dimensions are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.