Centor E2 hardware
Developed first and constantly upgraded since its inception, E2 is the perfect choice for bifold doors in private residences or lighter commercial applications. Centor E2 hardware accommodates panels 1100mm wide by 3000mm high and 60kg.
- Top-hung bifold system
- Inward or outward opening panels
- Use with timber or aluminium doors
- Exterior or interior use
- Manufactured in architectural-grade stainless steel, bearings are custom machined while wheels are individually precision ground
- Offset floor guides and floor pivots allow the floor guide channel to be concealed beneath closed doors
- Sills available
- Quick-fix surface-mounted fittings allow for easy assembly
- Offset hinge system allows for equal-sized panels regardless of the configuration
- NEW Surelock 5 (patent-pending) ensures simple, self-locking vertical adjustment with a 8mm Allen key
- Independent top and bottom lateral adjustment of +/-5mm is possible using a Phillips screwdriver
- Cycle tested to equivalent of opening and closing panels every day for 40 years!
- Secure E2-based doors with Centor Dropbolts or Centor Twinpoint Locks
- Backed by a 10-year warranty
Dimensions are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.