Centor Twinpoint Lock
Designed for folding doors, the Centor Twinpoint is a stylish alternative to face-fixed dropbolts. Simple to install and use, its elegant central handle operates concealed top and bottom bolts, securing doors in one easy movement. This low-profile lock effortlessly secures folding or French doors up to 3m tall, and is available keyed and non-keyed in a range of finishes.
- Use with inward or outward opening bifold doors including Centor E2, E3, E4 or F3 systems and sliding or French doors
- Panels stack neatly without intrusive door furniture getting in the way
- Options for timber doors (LT) or aluminum doors (LA)
- For timber doors, a router bit is available from Centor
- Full installation instructions and customisable calculation software ensure locks can be installed easily
- Once installed, the Twinpoint system is completely accessible and serviceable
- Damage-proof design where a door cannot be unbolted without first removing the key
- Twinpoint offers the security of two dropbolts but without the access problems that can be associated with them being too high or low to reach
- Made from durable, corrosion-resistant materials
- Mechanisms has been cycled tested to 100,000 cycles!
- Backed by a 10-year warranty