Centor ES2 system for bifold doors
Centor ES2 offers joiners a complete framing system, incorporating award-winning hardware and built-in fly screens. Suitable for openings up to 3000mm high and 5800mm wide, all that is needed to complete the system are quality timber door panels.
- Top-hung bifold system
- Outward opening panels
- Screen configurations:
- Single: a screen extending from one side of the frame across the entire opening up to 3000mm
- Double: two screens meeting in the middle of the opening up to 5800mm wide
- Load-balancing technology ensures the screen remains in any chosen position until moved aside
- Self-feeding mechanism will feed the mesh onto the roll as the screen is retracted if it blows out of the top or bottom track
- Hardwearing Polyester/PVC mesh can be replaced if required
- Built-in screens are cycle tested to 50,000 operations with exposure to contaminants such as dirt, sand and plaster
- Collision tested with a 17kg punching bag!
- ES2 has been tested to comply with AS 2047-1999 in a NATA certified facility (Test no. AZT0100)
- 10-year limited warranty on the hardware
- 5-year limited warranty on the screen
Specifications are intended as a guide only. Calculated weight checks should be performed to ensure doors built to maximum height and widths do not exceed maximum weight.